Friday, October 25, 2013

NYC: October Trip

Last weekend Alissa and I took a weekend trip to New York City. We had been wanting to make a trip there since we were there 3 years ago (!). I don't know how time flies that quickly, but we made it back! We got a pretty decent deal on a hotel in the Financial District near Wall Street called The Wall Street Inn. It was really cute and clean and close to the important things like a safe parking garage--call me crazy for driving into Manhattan, but it was pretty easy-- subway stations, bars, shopping, and food.
 
At first we were a little leery about using the subway because we both are directionally challenged, as we would put it, but I started getting the hang of it. Google maps was our life saver as well, but I need to remember to bring my phone charger everywhere because boy does that battery die quickly.
 
We did a lot of sight seeing, exploring, and window shopping. Here are some of the pictures taken throughout the weekend...

 




















 


 
 

 
Is it that obvious that I want to live here, like, yesterday? Well I'm heading back around Christmas, so if you don't see me ever again, it's because I've rented a cheap (yea right) studio apartment somewhere and will return indefinitely... just kidding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment