Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Not Quite Fall

I love this time of year... its sunny, just a little chilly, and everything that reminds me of fall is beginning to show up everywhere (pumpkin pie flavored Rita's?!) And I love dressing for the fall. This isn't quite Fall yet so it makes it even more fun to mix summer and fall clothes together. I found some inspiration in these pictures and am trying to mix up my own wardrobe for as long as possible until its sweater-everyday-kinda-weather.
            Mixing summer colors with some fall pieces (like these cute tights that I had to order!)
 Wearing a summer dress with boots and a sweater make it fall appropriate

 Vests and light chambray shirts are perfect for semi-chilly days  
 - and scarves are always a yes!
Shorts don't have to be put away just yet! Tights and shorts can be girly, classy, and warm for fall.
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment