Saturday, September 21, 2013

Birthday

 
Its a rainy Saturday and I've been laying on the couch in my pj's all morning... somewhat working on a paper due Thursday, but mostly snacking and Pinteresting. I am in denial that I am going back to work tonight for a 12 hour midnight shift. After being off for 4 days this week, I am ready not ready. I also am bummed to be going back to work today because it's my Dziadzia's 89th Birthday today and my uncle and cousin from California are in town and everyone is going out to celebrate for dinner. I am glad I did get to spend some time with them yesterday early and if you knew my Dziadzia, you'd know he is always planning for future dinners out, so although I can't be there tonight, Happy Birthday Dziadzia! I hope I can live a long and healthy life like you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment