Monday, April 14, 2014

Life Has Been Good

Life has been good to me lately. Well, I am saying that this week... last week was hell.
 
Bruce and I moved in together this month (which has been really fun so far but still, moving is stressful!), I've started a new job (also very exciting but stressful), I got a new car again after a long process of trading in my Lemon and getting into my first accident in the rental they lent me... and I am graduating in 3 weeks with my BSN! All of this while trying not to itch the poison ivy I got and am pretty dang allergic to.
 
 A lot of stress and big changes for this girl right here.
But actually, I haven't ever been so happy.
 I love being close to my friends and family again and the fact that I can see them everyday is awesome.
I'm in love with our neighborhood and new home.
I love driving to work across the Fort Pitt Bridge into the city lights in the dark mornings. (Even though the traffic on the way home I could do without).
And I love staying at home on our huge comfy couches watching movies.
 I love how cozy everything is.
 
Here are a few of the things I've (we've) been up to!
 
 











 
 




2 comments: