Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Lately the weather around here has been pretty perfect. Its been in the 70's and it's chilly in the morning and evening and it makes it feel like Mother Nature is whispering, "Fall is coming!" and I could not be happier about it. Also, although I was supposed to work today, I got called off in the morning which felt a lot like a snow day. Nothing is better than waking up early thinking you have this long day ahead of you, to find out that you can go back to sleep and stay in your pjs until 2pm... at least that's what I did today ;) Then this evening I had a doctor's appointment and went on a little date with Bruce. Successful big girl "snow day".
 
And here is a little outfit I put together that makes me want to scream, "Fall is coming!"... (Although I don't own a pair of leather pants, I look forward to wearing many outfits inspired by this soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment