Saturday, August 10, 2013

Transition

A few days ago I wore this on a little date night out. I think this outfit will transition well into fall with some black tights under these tweed shorts and maybe a scarf... I think I'm just realllly excited for fall and wearing tights (I just ordered 3 pairs online). Summer is okay, but fall is where it's really at. Scarves, tights, tea, leaves, crisp air, pumpkin pie, hot cocoa....

Also, my little kitten finally moved in with us! I was worried he would have a hard time adjusting since he's moved a lot in his short life, but it doesn't seem to phase him. He's been following me around all over the house and he is such a little charmer. He has had no problem cuddling up to Sam and Alissa and falling asleep. He was walking all over my room when these photos were being taken so I let him get in on it.


 ^^^ My son photo-bombing haha


 ^^^ The new necklace I made!

^^^My son

No comments:

Post a Comment