Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spokane

Bruce and I had such a great time in Spokane, WA. We had been looking forward to it all summer and it was as much fun as we expected. It was the first time Bruce and I had taken a plane together and we had fun wasting time at the Airports (Minneapolis was too cool). The week included the annual Carpenter Family Olympics (my second experience with this--too fun), his cousin's adorable wedding, a baby shower brunch, and a day trip to Coeur d'Alene, ID. I loved spending time with his family who made me feel so welcome and getting to see more of the west coast. We didn't want to leave and now can't stop talking about moving west!
 
 
 
^^^ First stop 
 
 ^^^ Minneapolis Airport has iPad bars!

^^^Spokane River



 


 
 ^^^ Roland-- my other wedding date & the funniest kid you'll ever meet


 ^^^ The photobomb

^^^ I love his cousins!
 
 ^^^ Caught the bouquet! Bring on the jokes :)




 ^^^ I just love the mountains in the background

 
 
<3
 

2 comments: