Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Addition to the Family

Bruce and I recently welcomed Thor, a 9 week old, 29 pound English Mastiff puppy into our little family. And needless to say, we are smitten with him. I knew training a puppy would be hard, but there is so much more that goes into taking care of a little buddy than I realized. Between potty training and making sure he's happy and feels loved, his whole world revolves around what we do with/for him. He had his first vet appointment today and he is doing great! The first day home was really hard for him (and me) because he was so scared and kept crying, but he is getting so much more comfortable, which makes me so excited. This is my first dog ever! So I just look at him sometimes and think "He' really mine". Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment