Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Inspiring Me Lately:

A few things that have been inspiring me lately
 
 
1. Non-white wedding dresses... how great is the red? My mom would kill me first.

 

 2. American Traditional tattoos
 

 3. This quote... I think most people think getting married means "settling down", but its the start of a new adventure.
 
 
 4. Bobby pin art! This hairstyle is so simple, I love how the bobby pins give it a twist.
 
 5. The Sonnet James line of dresses is meant for moms with little ones, but what can I say? I love a good cotton dress. I bought 3 similar ones from Old Navy for less than half of what one of these cost.

 
 
6. Need. Sun. Now. I have been longing for the beach.
 
7. This video has sparked a lot of debate lately. I must say, for me, it made me reflect on how proud I am to live in America. All of our ancestors were immigrants and for many of our living relatives, English may be their second language. Freedom of speech is not limited to just English.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment